Yay! I got nominated for 2 blogger awards by 3 people this week. I am super happy as the people that nominated me are super creative and I honestly look at their blogs every day for ideas and inspiration.
I got nominated for The Sunshine award by Nail Luxxe. Thank you very much for the nomination I am still new to blogging and nails and this just give me the umph to push forward and do better. I have received the award before and instead of filling out the questionnaire again you can check it out on my post here.
I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by 2 ladies Eeeek!Nail Polish and Nailartforfunn!. Thank you to both of you ladies as I look and read your e-mail everyday and get blown away by your nail designs and though I can never re-create most of them and inspired. Here are the rules concerning the nomination:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging ( not sure I know that many but I will work with what I got)
Let them know that you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
And the nominees are ( drum roll please) : pretty sure you can’t re vote because I would
- Polish Alcoholic
- Mommy Loves Nail Polish ( could not find out when she started, but love her site)
- Work/ Play/ Polish
- In the Grey Areas
- Mae’s Beauty ( done it for about a year, don’t feel like its a long time)
- The Daily Varnish ( could not find out when she started)
- Two Lacquered Girls ( could not find out when they started)
- Vegan Claws
- Nails for All
- Flight of Whimsy
- * Galaxy Star 7 *
- Crafty Nail
( close to 15)
Now for the 7 random things about me:
- I am in love with the Japanese animation show Sailor Moon. Now when I say love I mean addicted. I used to watch it everyday when I came home from middle school. When they decided to end it I cried. In my adult life ( me adult ha) I figured out you could watch it on Youtube. I was almost caught up with episodes that I missed when the girl Youtube account got taken down :(.
- I am fluent in Pig Latin. I know it is a extinct language and only used in movies an TV shows, but I speak it when I am trying to hide something from my daughter or say something to my brother without anyone catching on.
- I love yard sales! The only reason I stop thought is to nab book for cheap!
- My brother is my best friend. We tell each other everything, hang out together, and get in trouble together. He has the best personality of anyone I know, he has a I will never see these people again so why do I care attitude and is hilarious. He even saved my life before when I was younger.
- I almost was killed by a conveyer belt. My mom worked at FedEx and took me and my brother to work with her one day ( soooo not allowed) and my brother decided to play on the huge conveyer belts that moves packages. We would jump off before the belt got to the next one, well it was my turn to jump and my pants got snagged. I had to try and hold my self-up as I was between two belts and it was trying to drag me down. My bro stayed with me holding me up and screamed for help till someone came. The scary part was I had long hair and it was a shock that it did not get caught in the belt as well and no more me.
- I have a horrible potty mouth. You can say the most innocent thing to me and I will turn it into something raunchy.
- I am such a Tomboy. I love video games, comic books, and even snakes. Not scared to pick up a bug, worm or spider.
- I am a huge flirt. Can’t help it, it gets me through my day.
- I have a huge fear of turning 50. I told family and friends to put me out of my misery at 49.
- I have a addiction to bubble gum. If there is a new flavor I have to try it. I even tried chocolate flavored gum.